[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.0.48″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”3.0.74″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]
Frank’s business has a cloud ERP solution. Frank can relax enjoy his holiday as he can see what is happening anytime, anywhere.
- Frank can see what is happening in the business in real-time
- His system has more functionality and is easier to use
- He has more reports at his fingertips
On the other hand there is Jim. Jim has a legacy system that is not cloud based software. Jim’s business didn’t invest in a cloud solution and he just found out he lost that major deal.
- Jim has a lack of communication and cannot see what other people are doing unless he is in the office
- His system is cumbersome and there are usually errors with duplication and manual entry
- His software just makes his life harder
Don’t let this be you. Download our impartial guide on buying business software.