Why Use A NetSuite Partner?
As a NetSuite Partner, Cofficient have recently been asked to justify our position in the software sales supply chain.
It’s understandably confusing for customers who have a choice between dealing directly with NetSuite and going through a partner. What’s the point of difference?
[To read our guide on how to choose a good software partner click here]
Three Myths and Three Truths
- Myth: Using a partner makes NetSuite more expensive.
- Truth: You purchase NetSuite from NetSuite, regardless of whether you broker the deal via a partner. In other words, NetSuite has no one to compete with but themselves. In real money; there is no incentive for NetSuite to offer bigger discounts if you talk to them directly. Furthermore, local partners are absolutely allowed to compete on price for services. You might find you pay less for implementation by using a partner.
- Myth: Surely no one is more qualified to implement NetSuite than NetSuite?
- Truth: Whilst NetSuite will undoubtedly have an incredibly highly qualified team of people, you’re as likely to find well qualified consultants in the partner community. For example, Cofficient’s own Paul Tindal has been implementing NetSuite for almost 13 years. That makes him one of the UK’s most experienced NetSuite consultants. NetSuite also don’t get involved with integrations – so if your project requires building connections to legacy systems, best talk to a partner.
- Myth: NetSuite Partners can’t bring anything extra to the table
- Truth: NetSuite Partners often come with large swathes of business acumen. Take Cofficient for example, one of our co-founders is a Chartered Accountant by trade. He has been FD in various businesses and sectors including construction, FMCG and e-commerce. Our Sales and Marketing solution consultants come with a combined 40 years of senior management experience in the sales world outside of software consultancy. Our software developer and integration specialist still works from time to time as a freelance paramedic – talk about keeping a calm head in a crisis! Every business has their fair share of experienced people but when it comes to implementing your business software, this kind of business acumen is invaluable and usually adds an extra dimension to the project. A good NetSuite Partner shouldn’t just understand NetSuite, they should understand business.
Written by Emma Stewart – Sales & Marketing Director at Cofficient
Cofficient Ltd is one of the UK’s longest standing NetSuite Partners. To talk to someone about how we can help your business leverage the power of the cloud get in touch
Read our Dummies Guide to ERP here
Download our guide Everything You Need to Know About Getting New Business Software [su_button url=”www.cofficient.co.uk/information-guides/everything-you-need-to-know-about-getting-new-business-software/” style=”3d” size=”5″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: phone-square”]Download Free Guide to New Business Software[/su_button]