Unlock Your Supply Chain
Nowadays it’s more than likely that every company managing a modern supply chain will be doing so across multiple continents, from multiple locations and with ever changing consumer demands. This continuous juggle that is supply chain can be difficult, but it can be made a little easier by combining all aspects of production into one single application.
Welcome NetSuite. It’s capabilities are all built on the premise of helping the supply chain:
- Gain Real-time visibility
- Increase Service Levels
- Reduce Supply Chain Costs
Find out how NetSuite can support the supply chain function of your business. Join our free webinar where we will discuss:
- Demand Planning
What is it?
Demand planning is a process within supply chain management where manufacturers attempt to forecast the future demand on their products or services. This helps prepare and ensures products are readily available.
How Can NetSuite Help?
NetSuite’s demand planning feature provides businesses with flexibility in forecasting. It helps by offering a variety of ways to calculate and predict demand based on historic, opportunity and imported sales figures.
With NetSuite your business can review real-time demand on a monthly, weekly or seasonal basis. The ability to review and edit forecasted demand ahead of supply planning, keeps your business one step ahead, reducing waste and improving stock management.
How does an ERP System help?
In a word – efficiency. Time is critical for any business. NetSuite not only saves time, but also reduces cost, improves growth management and ultimately gives your business the competitive advantage it needs to stay a step ahead.
Benefits NetSuite Provides Manufacturing:
– Streamlined Processes: As manufacturing grows so does the list of complex operations required. Having one integrated system means information and data can move across your entire company at the click of a button, minimising the need for continuous, manual data entry.
– Cost Reductions: Having one source of real time information cuts the time and cost involved in administrative duties. Whilst also empowering your business with the ability to both react and retract ahead of a problem.
– Flexibility: With NetSuite there is no such thing as a one size fits all ERP system. The software can be tailored to your unique business needs.
– Competitive Edge: ERP requires investment, but there is also a cost to doing nothing.
- Distribution Management
The traditional model of distribution is rapidly changing as the “I want it all now” attitude continues to grow within consumers.
To keep up with the ever-changing demands, your business must be able to adapt quickly. This can be difficult if different areas of your business are running across different platforms. What you need is to integrate all of your core business systems into one place.
How Can NetSuite Help?
Unlike other software, NetSuite pulls data from across the entire company into real time dashboards – generating powerful insights. Meaning all of your business data is connected and you can manage every part of your business through a single platform.
- Fulfilment Management
Any business looking to make a success of their manufacturing process must first understand the importance of controlling inventory, fulfilment and shipping costs. For those striving to improve their warehouse operations by increasing agility, visibility and labour efficiency they require the use of a sophisticated Warehouse Management (WMS). This is where NetSuite steps in.
How can NetSuite Help?
– Inbound Logistics: Manage all open purchase orders, transfer orders and inbound containers automatically, increasing your ability to meet expected receipt dates.
– Outbound Logistics: You can follow your products from the end of production through to fulfillment, helping you to manage on time deliveries
– Inventory Management: We provide many options when it comes to managing inventory including; replenishment, traceability and cycle counting. You can take advantage of any of these solutions to ensure you have the right materials in the right location.
– WMS: With NetSuite’s advanced WMS mobile solution manufacturers can manage warehouses of all sizes and complexities simply and remotely.
Milan Molnar is a Senior Consultant who has over 10 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management, working with both Oracle NetSuite and SAP.
Milan is hosting a free webinar on Thursday 30th April at 11am. To register click here.