- Efficient, by improving fleet scheduling.
- Customer friendly, with integrated customer management.
- Consistently compliant, including automated Waste Transfer Notes.
- Cash Generative, with faster payment & improved cash flow.
- Electronic Duty of Care (edocs) – https://www.gov.uk/government/groups/edoc-electronic-duty-of-care
- CIWM (Chartered Institute of Waste Management) – https://www.ciwm.co.uk/
- Defra – Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs – https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-environment-food-rural-affairsSEPA – Scottish Enviironment Protection Agency – https://www.sepa.org.uk/
- SEPA – Scottish Environment Protection Agency – https://www.sepa.org.uk/
- NIEA – Northern Ireland Environment Agency – https://www.daera-ni.gov.uk/northern-ireland-environment-agency
- Natural Resources Wales – http:://naturalresourceswales.gov.uk