We are looking for a dynamic and experienced software developer to join our team within a growing IT consultancy firm specialising in Cloud ERP & CRM.
Due to exciting business growth, we are currently recruiting a Software Developer to join our multi-discipline product development team.
As the business is expanding, the experienced software developer will help provide best practice technical and innovative solutions to our customers. The ideal candidate will have a passion for learning new systems and technologies.
The successful candidate will enjoy working on the leading edge and be able to innovate and deliver in a fast paced and busy environment.
- Working with consultants & marketing to clarify and turn requirements into software designs.
- Estimating timescales based on an outline of the implementation and developing and delivering quality software to those timescales.
- Contributing to the architectural development and evolution of the software to keep it flexible and maintainable as market requirements evolve.
The successful candidate must possess a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar subject, along with at least 3 years commercial experience. The individual must be able to integrate well within an established team, as well as being able to progress independently and communicate effectively with business users.
You will understand functional specifications and be highly competent in designing, and implementing innovative, exciting and intuitive software solutions. Comfortable with requirements gathering you should have experience of the full Software Development Life Cycle.
The following skills are Essential for this opportunity:
- HTML / CSS
- Web Services
- 3+ Years Experience
The following skills are Desirable for this opportunity:
- Experience with Netsuite or SAP Business ByDesign would be highly desirable
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Cloud Technology experience
- Previous work experience in customer facing development roles
- Knowledge of Eclipse
- Knowledge of SourceTree/BitBucket
- Knowledge of GitHub
- Familiarity with object oriented programming
- Demonstrated ability to respond to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience in Team Lead/Lead Developer capacity with the ability to guide, shape and mentor
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com