The investment in Oracle NetSuite has enabled us to avoid hiring additional new staff, improve our financial close and increase our overall customer service level.
- Oracle NetSuite has enabled us to support 7 additional companies without increasing headcount.
- Oracle NetSuite has allowed us to shorten our reporting timescales from 10 to 6 working days.
- Reduction in transaction processing costs by being able to quickly add companies to the company structure.
- Significant increase in productivity due to Oracle NetSuite’s anywhere, anytime access.
- On-going IT support has reduced dramatically by eliminating downtime and software patches.
- Oracle NetSuite has enabled SOI Group to free up resources to focus on strategic market developments and long term planning rather than on day-to-day reporting and processing.
- Ability to provide a more meaningful interpretation of the financial results.
- The small, growing marine mammal consultancy had global growth ambitions which their previous accounting system could not support.
- They wanted a cloud based scalable solution to enable them to focus their resources on growing the business rather than running a complicated International IT system.
- The company required a multi-company, multi-currency solution that offered rapid consolidation at month end and enabled them to leverage a standardised CRM system across the group.
- SOI Group chose Oracle NetSuite as it was the only company to offer a cloud based solution that met their requirements, replacing Sage.
- Oracle NetSuite OneWorld enabled SOI Group to quickly develop companies in USA, Canada, Hong Kong and the UK, and to scale with its International growth.
- Oracle NetSuite partner Cofficient worked with SOI Group on their OneWorld implementation.
- Oracle NetSuite OpenAir provided an integrated system for SOI Group’s resource management.