Rules may be easing, restrictions lifting, and business is getting back to ‘normal’. But there is still a long road ahead for companies looking to return seamlessly from this challenging period.
The first step on this journey is first to ensure you have the right tools in place to support your unique business needs. Implementing business systems can be one of the most beneficial moves your business can make but finding the right system to support the needs of your company can be a daunting and timely task.
That’s why we are sharing some key features of NetSuite’s ERP system and how it can ease the return and growth of your business.
Seven reasons an ERP system should be part of your businesses’ new normal
- No More Guesswork Unlike separate software, NetSuite’s ERP software pulls information from across your entire business into real-time dashboards, generating powerful insights. With live sales figures and stock reports on hand, your team can take the guesswork out of business and make informed decisions with confidence. Having a clear picture of the company’s successes and concerns empowers your business with the ability to both react and retract ahead of time, so your business can remain one step ahead.
- Room For Growth ONe thing every business has in common is their desire to grow. And a sound business system should ease and support that growth. While you work on growing your business, you can have peace of mind that your ERP software is working behind the scenes to help each step of your journey. With NetSuite ERP systems, as you grow horizontally, you can add additional users onto your subscription. As you grow vertically into new operations, you can add other modules into your ERP systems. Simply add on or take away to suit the needs of your business, without undergoing any drastic changes. What more could you ask for?
- Up To Date Alike all software there comes a time where your systems need to be upgraded. NetSuite’s upgrades are automatically built in. With two extensive upgrades every year, alongside more frequent smaller updates your ERP system remains up to date with all of the latests features, innovative trends and bug fixes. Providing your business with the latest features, without the stress of changing software provider or undergoing timely transition periods.
- Cut Down the Downtime With a 99.99% uptime, NetSuite is exceptionally reliable, and you can rest assured your software won’t prevent your business from missing a beat. If you want to keep an eye on all upgrade information, details are available around the clock at status.netsuite.com, so there are no hidden surprises.
- Out of Office On If the last few months have taught us anything, it’s to expect the unexpected. From cancelled trains and snow days to global pandemics, there are plenty of unforeseen bumps in the road that can prevent you from making it to the office. As a NetSuite ERP system is cloud based, you can access all vital business information anytime, anywhere. So, whether you are at home, in the office or travelling, there is no need for business to come to a standstill.
- Make the System Your Own
Just as no two businesses are the same, NetSuite understands that every company and department has its ways of working. While NetSuite has different platforms for different industries, the software is even more customisable as the real-time dashboards can be customised to suit the needs or preferences of each department. This means each individual can focus on the data relevant to them, while also having the ability to track the broader business landscape.
If you would like to find out more information about ERP systems or how NetSuite can help your business through these challenging times, get in touch today.