NetSuite for Financial Services
Today, nearly every financial activity is being re-imagined in some way, from banking, to lending, to wealth management. With innovation in the market, complicated business models that offer multiple services across different geographies often arise. In order to thrive in this changing landscape, financial services businesses need to be able to process information faster and act immediately on results. Oracle NetSuite enables financial institutions to meet their unique needs with a single, powerful application and proactively balance risk and opportunity across business processes.
SAP Business ByDesign for Financial Services
SAP Business ByDesign ERP system’s financial management module provides small- and medium-size enterprises (SMEs) a single, up-to-the-moment view of company financials by integrating core business processes with financial performance. The financial management capabilities of SAP Business ByDesign ERP solution help meet global reporting standards using real-time analytics. Experience accelerated period-end closing processes and more efficient management of payables, receivables, inventory, and liquidity.
- Robust global functionality with built-in business intelligence
- Improved transparency with real-time access to key business data
- Rapid ROI with speedy implementation and minimal IT overhead
- Unprecedented development platform flexibility and scalability for growth
- A cloud-based system that is safe, secure and reliable
- Comprehensive financial and accounting functionality
- Robust financial controls and regulatory compliance
- Global business management and consolidation
- Real-time reporting and analytics
- Industry leading customisation and integration capabilities
- Gain the ability to manage general ledger accounts for multiple operating units.
- Simplify fixed asset and inventory counting with current and accurate valuations.
- Support multiple financial reporting standards simultaneously.
- Streamline accounting processes with integrated ledgers.
- Provide stakeholders with reports via enhanced reporting tools.
- Better manage cash and liquidity with integrated forecasting tools.
- Create employee policies to monitor expenses and manage reimbursements.
- Obtain real-time insights into account balances via electronic interfaces.
- Valuate payments in multiple foreign currencies.
- Streamline tax reporting with robust reporting capabilities.
Arrange a call with a cloud expert
Portfolio Item – filtered by industry to give an example company in industry using it