Massive changes are sweeping the health sciences business landscape and are dramatically impacting healthcare and life sciences organisations. The industry faces constant regulatory change, escalating pressure to control costs and an increasingly complex competitive landscape. To adapt in this dynamic environment, organisations must be able to quickly respond to changes in market conditions, customer requirements, and government and industry regulations.
NetSuite’s cloud-based business management suite, used by more than 20,000 organisations, enables healthcare and life sciences organisations to improve visibility, minimise complexity and remain agile in the face of massive change.
Today’s business world is constantly evolving. For life sciences companies, growing their business requires adapting and pivoting to capture new opportunities. Outdated technology and mismanaged processes are major inhibitors in capturing those new opportunities and expanding the business. Find out how NetSuite is built to support life sciences companies.
Book a Demo
- Financials and Accounting – NetSuite financial management software provides comprehensive, ERP/financial capabilities that integrate with your broader back-office, sales and service processes. This proven financial management solution helps you be more productive with real-time tracking, reports and auditing tools.
- Manufacturing Resource Planning – Pharma, biotech and other organsations in the life sciences industry benefit from NetSuite’s superior manufacturing resource planning, leaner manufacturing production processes and better supply chain management.
- Unified Global Business Management – NetSuite OneWorld is the most deployed cloud ERP solution for global businesses. Manage multiple subsidiaries, business units and legal entities all from a single cloud ERP system to accelerate financial consolidation and visibility while seamlessly handling different currencies, taxation rules and reporting requirements.
- Customer Relationship Management – NetSuite gives healthcare organisations a single repository of customer interaction in both B2B and B2C environments, enabling superior service quality with a complete 360-degree customer view.
- Integrated Budgeting and Forecasting – NetSuite delivers collaborative budgeting, planning and “what-if” modeling capabilities, completely integrated with core financials to drive strategy, planning and execution.
Get your free download
Life Sciences Clients:
SAP By Design is an extremely powerful and function rich accounting software package. We found Cofficient Ltd to be invaluable in helping us to navigate through the functionality and the complexity. They combine expertise and deep knowledge of the system with responsiveness and good humour under pressure.
I greatly valued that Cofficient weren’t just interested in implementing the SAP software (which is often the case with software consultants). Instead, they helped us re-engineer our business processes so that we could best leverage the software, and they provided valuable challenges and insight during that process.