Financial ERP Consultant
Due to continued growth we have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an accountant to join our cloud software consulting practice. It involves working with our clients on the implementation and support of our market leading solutions, SAP Business ByDesign and Oracle NetSuite. It’s unlikely that you’ve done this role before but very possible that you have either been involved in financial systems implementation or played a part in the maintenance and support of those systems. Work is project based so there is a stimulating variety of clients. Often working at clients premises, expect this role to have about 50% travel, mostly local but with some across Europe. Full training will be provided and it’s expected that you will quickly achieve product accreditation. You will initially work closely with one of the business owners who is a Chartered Accountant.
You’re possibly an accountant working in industry who has finance / ERP systems experience but wants a more varied and challenging consultative based role. Similarly, you may also be working in public practice with experience of helping clients implement Xero/Freeagent/Quickbooks.
- Provide consulting throughout implementations. This will typically involve:
- Requirements gathering. Carry out workshops and presentations of key business processes.
- Identify functional gaps and propose solutions
- Solution configuration
- Assistance with testing, training and data migration
- Supporting existing clients – provide input on escalated queries or issues that clients may have
Key Skills & Experience
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with at least 3+ years PQE
- Hands on use of financial management or ERP systems
- Good knowledge of fundamental business processes such as purchase order to payment and sales order to receipt.
- Good communicator. Able to build rapport and develop collaborative working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Good problem solving, analytical skills. Desire to investigate and seek out solutions.
- Ability to multitask and have bias towards taking initiative and being action oriented.
- Be detail conscious and desire to do a quality job.
- Manufacturing experience. Specifically production, MRP and inventory costing.
- Prior implementation experience on SAP or Oracle products. Possibly part of an implementation team or even a key user / subject matter expert.
- Knowledge of project management techniques.
Celebrating our 10th year of trading we have a unique position in our market with a range of clients from SMEs to multinational Plc. We operate from modern offices with plenty of parking 10 mins from Glasgow Airport. We’re professional but friendly with a high degree of autonomy and flexible approach to working.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com