Technical Director / CTO
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Technical Director to join our team within a growing IT consultancy firm specialising in Cloud ERP & CRM.
Due to continued business growth, we are currently recruiting high quality talent to join our multi-discipline product development team.
As the business is expanding, this role will enable and provide best practice technical and innovative solutions to our customers. The ideal candidate will have a passion for learning new systems and technologies as well as bringing new ideas and technologies to the organisation.
The successful candidate will enjoy working on the leading edge and be able to innovate and deliver in a fast paced and busy environment.
- Working with our consultants, customers & marketing to clarify and turn requirements into solution designs.
- Estimating timescales based on an outline of the implementation and developing and delivering quality solutions to those timescales.
- Driving continual improvement on the architectural development and evolution of the software and solutions to keep it flexible and maintainable as market requirements evolve.
The successful candidate must possess a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar subject, along with at least 6 years of relevant commercial experience. The individual must be able to integrate well within an established team, as well as being able to progress independently and communicate effectively with business users. You must be effective at managing people and projects and have a track record in successfully delivering solutions.
You will understand functional specifications and be highly competent in designing, and implementing innovative, exciting and intuitive solutions. Comfortable with requirements gathering you should have experience of the full Software Development Life Cycle.
The following skills are Essential for this opportunity:
- Project Management Experience
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Cloud Technology experience
- Previous work experience in customer/stakeholder facing technical roles
- Web Services
- 6+ Years Experience
- Proven experience in Team Lead/Lead Developer capacity with the ability to guide, shape and mentor
The following skills are Desirable for this opportunity:
- Experience with Oracle Netsuite or SAP Business ByDesign would be highly desirable!
- HTML / CSS
- Knowledge of WebStorm
- Knowledge of SourceTree/BitBucket
- Knowledge of GitHub
- Familiarity with object oriented programming
- Demonstrated ability to respond to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org